Tuesday, June 27, 2006

aching...

Ouch, my body is aching. Yesterday we moved all the stuff in our apartment. Two girls carrying all the furniture, boxes and more. We had rented a big, big, big truck and filled it to the top and drove to Örebro. Finally there we had to get the stuff in to the new apartment. MacDonalds has never tasted as good as then.

We were back in Falun again around two o'clock this morning, exhausted and slept until noon.

Now the actual move is over, now we have to take care of the cleaning. Somehow I never liked cleaning. I guess I will never like it either. I must have been and must be hard to live with. Well, Im not the one to tell but I hope I had other good things instead of the cleaning.

Well, time for bed. We have an appointment tomorrow morning. Our dog will have a hair cut. He is cute now but imagine how cute he will be tomorrow.

G'nite

No comments: